This Offer Expires in:
What our customers say about our new extra virgin olive oil
This new season extra virgin olive oil is the most amazing oil I’ve ever used. I’m so glad I bought 3 bottles. Fabulous for cooking, salad dressings and putting some in the mashed potatoes instead of butter. Many thanks for an amazing product.Kay Mulcahy
I've been using it for over a year now. I use it in salads and for cooking. It has a lovely flavour to it and it lasts a long time. I would recommend it to otherMichelle Eustace
The olive oil is really smooth and creamy on the tongue but peppery on swallowing, yum, yum!Lisa Young
Beautiful flavour and taste, my child said is delicious , he is 5. I recommend this product to everyone who likes good quality food. Great value for money.Anna Busiek
Why is "Novello" so Special?
How is made
- The olives grow in an uncontaminated hilly valley at 600 mt high
- At this altitude no sprays are used to keep the olives healthy
- It is mainly made from Coratina olives. This variety is known as the richest in anti-oxidants in Italy.
- On the day of harvest they are cold pressed in a granite stone mill
- Unfiltered, it is bottled, labeled and shipped the same day
It's Full of Healthy Benefits
Extensive researches has proven that rich in antioxidant Extra Virgin Olive Oil it can help to:
- Fight bad cholesterol
- Prevent heart attack
- Reduce possibility of cardiovascular diseases
- Protect from ulcerative colitis
- Reduce breast cancer risk
- Protect the liver
- Prevent acute pancreatitis
- and other diseases.
How to use it?
- Do it the original way: this is the perfect olive oil to dip your bread in!
- Add it to your soup just before serving
- Drizzle it on a steak just after cooking
- Try it on your favorite salad
What our customers say about our olive oil