Get 24% Off on your New "Novello"
Offer valid only until tonight, 20 October
What our customers say about our olive oil
The freshest Extra Virgin Olive Oil in Ireland
Tuesday, 08 November, the olives will be harvested and cold pressed
It will be bottled directly from the press, labeled and shipped
All on the same day!
On Wednesday, 16 it will arrive in Ireland and could be on your table by Thursday!
Buy 3 bottles and get Free Shipping!
Why is "Novello" so Special?
How is made
- The olives grow in an uncontaminated hilly valley at 600 mt high
- At this altitude no sprays are used to keep the olives healthy
- It is mainly made from Coratina olives. This variety is known as the richest in anti-oxidants in Italy.
- On the day of harvest they are cold pressed in a granite stone mill
- Unfiltered, it is bottled, labeled and shipped the same day
It's Full of Healthy Benefits
Extensive researches has proven that rich in antioxidant Extra Virgin Olive Oil it can help to:
- Fight bad cholesterol
- Prevent heart attack
- Reduce possibility of cardiovascular diseases
- Protect from ulcerative colitis
- Reduce breast cancer risk
- Protect the liver
- Prevent acute pancreatitis
- and other diseases.
How to use it?
- Do it the original way: this is the perfect olive oil to dip your bread in!
- Add it to your soup just before serving
- Drizzle it on a steak just after cooking
- Try it on your favorite salad